6.6.2012

Addiju (=Goodbye)!


Everything comes to an end and so does this adventure. When I left Finland more than 100 days ago, I wasn't sure what to expect. I kept asking myself if I am ready to travel across the Europe to a tiny island and spend there more than four months.

I was ready and that tiny island, called Malta, has shown it’s not at all that tiny – it has the biggest and warmest heart I’ve ever seen.

For me it was awesome to just be able to wear a t-shirt and shorts in March when e.g. my parents were still doing cross-country skiing back home! Yes, I also had rough times at the beginning when it was hardly above +10 degrees, or even below, and the humidity level was constantly almost 100%. But now that I’ve been able to enjoy +25 degrees for almost 2 months in a row – splendid!

I know I will miss the island but even more I’m going to miss the amazing people I met during these months, both students and my flatmates (and yes, even my landlord!). I met people from all over the world and guys, you made my adventure! I wish to see at least some of you in the future!

I would like to give a special thanks to our Golden Team on the Advertising-course. I’m not sure if I learned so much about advertising itself but more of the Maltese culture and the Maltese people. And that is something you just can’t put a price tag on.

Now it’s my time to get back home and really do something for my future after this vacation :)

Thank you and goodbye!

Forza Malta!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti